We would love to have your child explore with us at camp!
Camp is open to all children grades K-6.
For more details and to register us this link: Winter Camp 2023
Your child will be immersed in discovering new things, growing friendships and exploring fantastic activities at Redeemer Renaissance!
Dates for Winter Camp 2023 are:
- December 18, 19, 20, 21 & 22
- December 27, 28 & 29
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. During these hours, children may arrive and depart when it is convenient.
- Winter Wonderland Highlights for each day of camp!
Special Camp Days 2023-24 Throughout the year when FCPS has Teacher Workdays, at Redeemer Renaissance children dive into activities and topics to explore, discover, and wonder.
Children, relatives, friends, and neighbors from any school are invited to register!
It is a joy of childhood to attend camp where children are supported by experienced and professionally trained staff as they grow and develop their social, physical, and emotional skills.
Indoor and outdoor activities and programming specifically designed to encourage creativity and curiosity is our specialty. What to expect:
- Hours are 8:00 AM – 6:15 PM.
- Children may arrive and depart at times convenient to their families.
- Cost: The fee for children enrolled in the After-School Program is included in the annual tuition. For children not enrolled the fee is $83 per day.
- Space is limited, so please submit your registration request via email at your earliest convenience.
- Each day includes “Dear Time” (Drop Everything and Read), and is a kid favorite! Please allow your child to bring a book or two that they love. It is a thoughtful bridge to home!
- Please provide a nutritious lunch for your child. They will play hard and have fun learning!
- Morning and afternoon snacks are provided.
- Dress your child in footwear and clothing appropriate for the weather, as we run, play, eat, rest, create art, garden, and enjoy the beautiful grounds. Remember sometimes things may get messy!
- We are happy to answer any questions you may have, so please reach out by phone or email.
- Register by phone 703-356-3346 ext. 106 0r email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment is required to complete your registration.
- Forms required for camp attendance can be found here.
- Payment may be made by cash, check or for those enrolled in the After-School, electronic funds transfer via Simply Giving. Once payments are made, they are not refundable. Families wishing to use the EFT option to make a payment must email their request to email@example.com.
- If this payment policy presents an undue burden, please contact Redeemer Renaissance.
- Please mail or drop off payments and required forms: RRASP, 1545 Chain Bridge Road, Door #1, McLean, VA, 22101.
Special Camp Day Dates 2023-24
October 9th “Trick-or-Treat”
November 6th “Renaissance STEAM”
November 7th “Lego Challenge Rally”
January 26th “I’m Bored! Board Game Bonanza!”
April 1st “Deconstruction Zone – Reverse Engineering”
April 2nd “Loose Parts 3-D Art”
May 3rd “Spring Into Action”
For questions or to make a late registration request please call 703-356-3346 ext. 106.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org