Your child will love exploring with us at camp!
Camp is open to all children grades K-6.
Online registration required and begins February 1st.
Special Camp Days 2022-23 Throughout the year when FCPS has Teacher Workdays, at Redeemer Renaissance children dive into activities and topics to explore, discover, and wonder.
It is critical for children, especially now, to attend camp where they are supported by experienced and professionally trained staff as they grow and develop their social, physical, and emotional skills.
Indoor and outdoor activities and programming specifically designed to encourage creativity and curiosity is our specialty. What to expect:
- Hours are 8:00 AM – 6:15 PM.
- Children may arrive and depart at times convenient to their families.
- Cost: The fee for children enrolled in the After-School Program is included in the annual tuition. For children not enrolled the fee is $80 per day.
- Space is limited, so please submit your registration request at your earliest convenience.
- Each day includes “Dear Time” (Drop Everything and Read), and is a kid fave! Please allow your child to bring a book or two they love. It is a thoughtful bridge to home!
- Please provide a nutritious lunch for your child. They will play hard and have fun learning!
- Morning and afternoon snacks are provided.
- Dress your child in footwear and clothing appropriate for the weather. Remember sometimes things may get messy!
- We are happy to answer any questions you may have, so please reach out by phone or email.
- Register by phone 703-356-3346 ext. 106 0r email email@example.com
- Payment is required to complete your registration.
- Forms required for camp attendance can be found here.
- Payment may be made by cash, check or for those enrolled in the After-School, electronic funds transfer via Simply Giving. Once payments are made, they are not refundable. Families wishing to use the EFT option to make a payment must email their request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If this payment policy presents an undue burden, please contact Redeemer Renaissance.
- Please mail or drop off payments and required forms: RRASP, 1545 Chain Bridge Road, Door #1, McLean, VA, 22101.
Special Camp Day Dates
September 26th “Missing Summer”
October 10th “Renaissance STEAM”
October 31st “Trick or Treat”
November 11th “Lego Challenge Rally”
January 26th “Deconstruction Zone – Reverse Engineering“
January 27th “Loose Parts 3-D Art“
March 3rd “I’m Bored! Board Game Bonanza!”
April 14th “Our Earth – Climate Change”
April 21st “Spring Into Action!”
For questions or to make a late registration request please call 703-356-3346 ext. 106.
Email contact: email@example.com