After-School Program 2022-23
NEW! Online registration is now open and is required for new AND returning families. Register here.
To register for the current school year, please call 703-356-3346, ext. 106.
- The After-School Program is open until 6:15 p.m. Monday through Friday in alinement with the Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) calendar and serves children attending Churchill Road Elementary, Franklin Sherman Elementary, Haycock Elementary and Kent Gardens Elementary. Bus transportation is provided by Redeemer Renaissance and FCPS.
- Your registration will be complete once the required forms, registration fee of $75 per child and the first and last months’ tuition deposit ($860) have been received. Once paid, registration fees, deposits and tuition payment are not refundable.
- The registration fee and deposit are payable via Simply Giving (EFT), which is the church’s funds processor. A Simply Giving form, which can be found here on our website, and a voided check are required to process your payments.
- Enrollment forms (also on our website), the registration fee and tuition deposit are due one week from the date of online registration.
- The cost for the entire school year, including 2 Hour Early Release and Teacher Workdays is $4,300. The annual tuition (not including the deposit) may be paid in full or in 8 monthly installments ($430 each). Payments are processed on the first day of the month October – May. Once paid, registration fees, deposits and tuition payments are not refundable. A late fee of $25 will be charged for payments received after the first day of the month due. A fee of $25 will be applied for returned checks or non-sufficient funds.
- To enroll more than one child, please submit separate online registrations for each child.
- All forms, including a voided check, may be dropped off at door #1 during normal working hours or mailed to: 1545 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, VA, 22101. If need be, current immunization records can be submitted later and may be copies of those submitted to your child’s school.
Questions? New families of children who attend Churchill, Franklin Sherman, Haycock and Kent Gardens are encouraged to call 703-356-3346, ext. 106.
Please email direct questions regarding registration and waiting lists to email@example.com.