After-School Program 2021-22
NEW! Online registration is now open and is required for new AND returning families. Register here.
- Those that registered for the 2020-21 After-School Program will see their child’s registration carried forward to the 2021-22 school year and online registration is required. Important: If your child attends the Day Program, you will need to submit a new registration fee and tuition deposit for the After-School Program 2021-22.
- The After-School Program is open until 6:15 p.m. Monday through Friday and serves children attending Churchill Road Elementary, Franklin Sherman Elementary, Haycock Elementary and Kent Gardens Elementary. Bus transportation is provided by Redeemer Renaissance and FCPS.
- Your registration will be complete once the required forms, registration fee of $75 per child and the first and last months’ tuition deposit ($850) have been received. Once paid, registration fees, deposits and tuition payment are not refundable.
- The registration fee and deposit are payable via Simply Giving (EFT), which is the church’s funds processor. A Simply Giving form, which can be found here on our website, and a voided check are required to process your payments.
- Enrollment forms (also on our website), the registration fee and tuition deposit are due one week from the date of online registration.
- The cost for the entire school year, including 2 Hour Early Release and Teacher Workdays is $4,250. The annual tuition (not including the deposit) may be paid in full or in 8 monthly installments ($425 each). Payments are processed on the first day of the month October – May. Once paid, registration fees, deposits and tuition payments are not refundable A late fee of $20 will be charged for payments received after the first day of the month due. A fee of $20 will be applied for returned checks or non-sufficient funds.
- To enroll more than one child, please submit separate online registrations for each child.
- All forms, including a voided check, may be dropped off at door #1 during normal working hours or mailed to: 1545 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, VA, 22101. If need be, current immunization records can be submitted later and may be copies of those submitted to your child’s school.
After-School Program 2020-21
It is unclear at this time if the FCPS revised bell schedules will permit an After-School Program for the 2020-21 school year. If there is sufficient time and enrollment, an After-School Program may be offered and will be separate from the Day Program. If families currently registered choose not to participate in the After-School Program, or operation of the After-School Program is suspended for the year, families’ paid deposits will be applied and guarantee enrollment in the After-School Program 2021-22.
Questions? New families of children who attend Churchill, Franklin Sherman, Haycock and Kent Gardens are encouraged to call 703-356-3346, ext. 106.
Direct questions regarding registration and waiting lists to email@example.com.